- Fire Extinguisher.
- Fire Hydrant Systems.
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Fire Sprinkler.
- Fire Extinguisher Refilling
- Fire Maintenance.
- Fire Safety Software Solutions..
- Fire Alarm Panel housing cleaning which includes internal PCB Cleaning.
- Checking the control panel to ascertain that it shows normal operation.
- Checking of random detectors for correct operation.
- Detectors & Devices cleaning with the help of blower.
- Loop Voltage checking.
- Battery Voltage checking
- Visual checking of all cable fittings and equipment are secure, undamaged and adequately protected.
- Check the system for any errors and alarms.
- Power Supply checks AC Voltages across phase-neutral / phase-earth / neutral-earth. Checking DC voltages across DC power supply.
- Checking of communication cables.
- Sort out any problematic issues with respect to the system and corrective actions for the existing problems
- Giving training to concerned staff.
- Pressure checking on pressure gauge which should be at recommended level of Fire Extinguishers (not too high and not too low)
- Checking powder level of chemical in Fire Extinguishers to see if it needs to be refilled.
- Verifying the pull pin is properly secured within the handle and held in place by the tamper seal.
- Examining the fire extinguisher for any cracks, dents, or rust on its shaft which might hinder its performance.
- Check that there is a visible instruction label on the fire extinguisher, and that it is legible in case of emergency Giving training to concerned staff.
Checklist for Fire Alarm Systems
Checklist for Fire Extinguisher
Fire NOC Applied by the respective state fire service verifies that a building is resistant or unlikely to observe any fire related accidents.
By meeting certain guidelines laid down by the fire department, an applicant can obtain NOC for his residential/ commercial building..
- Providing adequate means of escape.
- Outline clear pathways to exit doors.
- Installing smoke detection systems.
- Maintaining smoke suppression systems.
- Conducting regular fire drills.
- Using flame-retardant materials in interiors.
- Makes your office accessible to firefighters.
- Keeps the building plans handy.